Sunday, May 25, 2008

kid tested, mother approved!

So, here are some "stuffies" I have been working on for the ParkSilly Sunday Market starting June 15th in Park City. I have been drafting and re-drafting this pattern but I think I finally have it the way I want it. Who knew making a stuffed animal pattern would be so difficult? I can see it in my mind, but apparently there's more to it than that! Some had tiny heads and really abnormally long necks, some were so small I couldn't figure out a way to attach the head. Making the head more than just a pancake was slightly challenging when you don't know what you are trying to do. But, in the end I'm really happy with the way it came out. It's pretty much how I envisioned it. I made several dolls and gave them to my friends to give to their children to pre-test them for me! Each one is different in that I change the fabric selections and I am working on different outfits for them as well.

No comments: