Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bubble and Bee, my favorite!

So, another one of my favorites is Bubble and Bee. They were our neighbors at the Salt Lake Farmers' Market last summer. All of their products are organic and made locally. I love their stuff! I went to the market last saturday and yes, they are going to be there all summer again this year. I stopped by to say hi to Steph and found out that Whole Foods Market has picked up their entire line of products and will be selling it in all of their Utah stores! How exciting! I'm so happy for them. They have worked so hard over this past year. And really, it couldn't have happened to nicer people.
They also have a very interesting blog that I think everyone should read. It's full of stuff you really should know (maybe don't want to know) about the world of chemicals and beauty products.

No comments: