Monday, September 8, 2008

A day of rest, the calm before the storm?

Now that the summer market season is fast approaching its end, I would like to say that I will, from now on, be posting only pictures like these:

Close inspection of mutant cucumbers growing in my garden or:

Teeny tiny moments of meditation or:

My cat looks like a drunk loaf of bread or:

Yes, I'm obsessed with this animal.





In reality, I WILL be showing more of those types of pictures but, also I will be showing lots of these types of pictures too:

These are the stuffed animals I made for the Salt Lake Avenues Street Fair last weekend. I'm pleased to say that quite a few of them found nice homes.

Yes, the frenzy has died down considerably and I'm hoping to really dive into some projects I have been tinkering with this summer but haven't had a lot of time to perfect due to time constraints with the market. I have ideas for kids sweatshirts and skirts, pants, dresses, pillows and I want to make some more bags for sure. Right now my first priority is to get my shopping cart up and running on my website. So stay tuned. Hopefully this is only the calm before the storm!

No comments: