Sunday, October 12, 2008

It snowed and I wasn't prepared.


Remember in an earlier post I commented on my garden as "teeny tiny moments of happiness" or something like that? Well, it snowed last night and I wasn't prepared. The weather report made it sound like the snow wasn't coming until today so I didn't weatherize. Now...it's all lost. Which sucks because the garden still had so much going on. For whatever reason, my garden struggled in the beginning of the summer and was just in the last month really giving my all the fruits of my labors. So sad.

At least someone is happy about the snow! I had to go out with the end of the rake this morning and beat the snow off the trees and bushes. Nothing has dropped its leaves yet and I was afraid the extra weight was going to snap some limbs off.


No comments: