Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finally v.lou textiles can be found online

v.lou textiles can now be purchased online. Beyond the Belly Basics has officially launched their site and right now, it's the only place to get v.lou textiles online. They have 5 different styles, "le petit monstre" in pink and blue, "sumo", "skull w/stars" and "owl". Although they don't have "owl" listed on their site. Hopefully, it will show up soon.
This screen capture is pretty small. You can't really see the products, but I promise they are there. Now I just need to get my own shopping cart up and running!

I have just signed on to do the Bird in Hand holiday bazaar for the Women's Art Center. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm not going to do any of the children's items, only bags and pillows. It coincides with a gallery stroll so hopefully *fingers crossed* it will be a lucrative event. It takes place Friday, November 21 6pm - 10pm, which is the gallery stroll night, and Saturday, November 22 9am - 2pm at the Women's Art Center located at 345 Pierpont Ave. SLC. I have to sit with my booth on Friday, so come say hi! I hope to see you there!

No comments: