Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Elizabeth Terry Jewelry, my favorite!

So my blogography feature today will be of Elizabeth Terry Jewelry. I met Elizabeth last year when we both had booths at the Salt Lake Farmers' Market. She was pregnant, looking in my booth for baby clothes, meanwhile I was in Elizabeth's booth salivating over all of Elizabeth's jewelry, hinting about potential christmas present ideas! (So was my mother-in-law!)

I like Elizabeth's jewelry because it's actual hand-crafted artisan jewelry. You can tell she has thought about each piece. She uses beautiful semi-precious stones, metal work, or an interesting mixture of leather and metal, not just a bunch of beads strung together or a mold to make the same piece over and over again. I like that she offers a wide range of prices too.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces from her website. You can order directly from this site or she will be busy all over Utah this summer doing markets and festivals. She has a list on her website.


I love love love the necklace in the top left corner. Some day I will own that!

No comments: