Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jeff Beck Photography, my favorite!

I have a lot of really creative friends starting their own businesses, some more established than others but, I thought I could do a little blogography over the next couple of days about some of my favorites so you all can see why I think they are so special!

My first favorite is my friend Jeff Beck. He is a photographer, hence the name Jeff Beck Photography duh! He has the most beautiful outdoor landscape photographs. Here are just a few of my favorites from his website:

I used the last one, the snowy river for my christmas cards one year and I have several of his framed photos in my living room. Unfortunately his website hasn't been updated for, ahem, a few years but, you can get a feel for his style and I know he has hundreds of beautiful photos that will surely please everyone! Also, I just found out that he will be at the Salt Lake City Farmers' Market in Pioneer Park every Saturday! Now you can go and see up close and personal how great his stuff is.

No comments: